Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Status as of 8/01/06

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY...we find out at 4pm CST if we get Sea Mist or not. Eric and I have looked at other 5-bedrooms as Sea Mist alternates. If Sea Mist is unavailable, I'll post those for you tomorrow. Basically, Sea Mist is not rented for our week as of right now. Every other week is rented, so it's a bit of a panic to make sure we can get this house. The people who are in it this week have until 5pm Eastern tomorrow to reserve the house for the same week next year. If they don't, then it's open for grabs. I'll be making our reservation the moment I'm allowed to.

As it stands now, we have 7 definites:
Eric and Jen, Dave and his guest, John and Erin, Christine

There are currently 5 maybes: Greg and Greg's guest, Christine's guest, Elizabeth and Ian.

I'll post again tomorrow to keep you appraised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home