Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, August 03, 2006

It Is Finished!

Whew; big sigh of relief. It’s been a stressful 24 hours! What a race against time. As soon as we could come up with a house we liked, it was unavailable! OKI hasn’t ever been this difficult, but of course we’ve never had an inflexible date before.

We have reserved two houses, and we will cancel one when we get our final numbers.
As it stands right now, our house is The Shipyard. I think it’s pretty fly. Can't you just see yourself fixing a drink at the bar and playing games at the table? Or waking up and having coffee on the deck while the bitches (that is, Dave, John and Eric) make everyone breakfast? It will cost $260+taxes/fees per person with the seven we have right now. The first payment will be $150.

If we get a definite yes from Greg and his guest or Elizabeth and Ian, our house will be Looney Dunes. It will cost $255+taxes/fees per person. The first payment would also be $150.

Well, now that the sucky work part of this is over...WHOO HOO! It's all fun and games now children!

In two weeks, we'll know for sure about the other invitees. Eric and I will then get the final tax/fee included totals from OIA, and figure up the second payment. Not that it matters, since it's not due for a freaking year. We'll then figure out the cheapest flights, and talk to Aaron's travel agent about the car rental(s). I'm just ready to have the plans made so I can sit back, relax, and wait for OKI 4!

Hey, someone put pictures on this blog! I'm a girl so I can't figure it out, and it looks blah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

I'll put up pictures tonight, I think. After you make me a drink and let me sit in my OKI chair.

Woot.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home