First Payment Changes and We Cancelled the Extra House
So you all have probably gotten the scoop from Eric already, but since I made this darn blog I’ll update it like a good girl.
Elizabeth and Ian are officially out, mainly because of the baby. We haven’t heard from Greg, so we’ll consider that a no-go. My friends, not surprisingly, aren’t going. So, we cancelled Looney Dunes and we are officially staying at The Shipyard.
Some things have changed, however: the first payment WILL NOT be due in a week or two. Although their website has not yet been changed, OIA is changing their rental policies for 2007. Eric and I paid a holding fee to reserve the house for next summer, which replaced the whole pay-half-immediately thing. We will not get our first bill until sometime after Thanksgiving. In fact, we were told not to expect it until December or January. So, the first payment won’t be due for several months. The second payment will still be due next summer. Go spend that money on hookers and drugs like you wanted to!
We’ll be renting one car to get us from Wilmington to OKI, and Aaron is going to hook that into the travel agent he’s using for his wedding. Yay discount! That cost will be communicated later, and will be split between the five or six of us flying from KC. If you want a rough idea of how much it’ll be, the best I can tell you is that the discount sites like Travelocity are putting it at a little over $200 for the week. I don’t know how much less it’ll be with the travel agent’s discount.
We’ll give you guys a head’s up about flights later on. The ideal flight would leave KC about 7am and get into Wilmington around noon or 1pm, putting us in OKI about 2 or 3pm. That’s just FYI in case you have a hot potato to go ahead and reserve a flight. I’ve heard from John and Erin that they’d like to do that in a couple of months, so we can all do it together if you guys want. I personally am going to work on my machine that will just beam me there.
Well, that’s it for now.
Elizabeth and Ian are officially out, mainly because of the baby. We haven’t heard from Greg, so we’ll consider that a no-go. My friends, not surprisingly, aren’t going. So, we cancelled Looney Dunes and we are officially staying at The Shipyard.
Some things have changed, however: the first payment WILL NOT be due in a week or two. Although their website has not yet been changed, OIA is changing their rental policies for 2007. Eric and I paid a holding fee to reserve the house for next summer, which replaced the whole pay-half-immediately thing. We will not get our first bill until sometime after Thanksgiving. In fact, we were told not to expect it until December or January. So, the first payment won’t be due for several months. The second payment will still be due next summer. Go spend that money on hookers and drugs like you wanted to!
We’ll be renting one car to get us from Wilmington to OKI, and Aaron is going to hook that into the travel agent he’s using for his wedding. Yay discount! That cost will be communicated later, and will be split between the five or six of us flying from KC. If you want a rough idea of how much it’ll be, the best I can tell you is that the discount sites like Travelocity are putting it at a little over $200 for the week. I don’t know how much less it’ll be with the travel agent’s discount.
We’ll give you guys a head’s up about flights later on. The ideal flight would leave KC about 7am and get into Wilmington around noon or 1pm, putting us in OKI about 2 or 3pm. That’s just FYI in case you have a hot potato to go ahead and reserve a flight. I’ve heard from John and Erin that they’d like to do that in a couple of months, so we can all do it together if you guys want. I personally am going to work on my machine that will just beam me there.
Well, that’s it for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home