The Bill Has Arrived
221 Days!
I know, I know...could OIA have chosen a less convenient time of year to send out the bill? Make it due in February...any time but smack dab in the middle of the holidays! Unfortunately for us, the time has been chosen, and it is now.
The bill has arrived! We need to mail the payment by January 8th, so please get your money to us by that time. You can write a check to Eric, Jen or Oak Island Accomodations, Inc., based upon your preference.
The second half will be due in June. Once we have paid the first payment and I receive another statement, I'll post that amount.
Here is a breakdown of the charges, per the (very confusing) statement from OIA:
Rental - $1895.00
Reservation Fee - $ 45.00
Administrative Fee - $ 25.00
Mandatory Insurance - $ 35.00
Tax (Bastards!) - $ 250.02
Due at this time: $1142.43 (somehow they think this is half...whatever, it's the south), or $165 per person (because I like round numbers) .
If you have questions, call us. Yay beachy time!


2 Comments:
Greetings from OIA. Very cool to find your blog. Hope you guys have a great vacation this summer!
Whoa, OIA found our blog! That is so cool! Now I feel the need to actually pay attention to it, and post more photos and OKI stories, and stuff like that!
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home