First Payment is Away!!

Well, we were able to find a suitable bottle, shove some money into it, and throw it far into the ocean in the hopes that it will reach its target at a reasonable time. With any luck, it will wash up on the shores of Oak Island in time for OIA to make our house rental official.
Soon it will be ours! Oh, yes. It will be ours.
The first payment of $1155 was mailed Express Overnight Mail this morning, so Oak Island Accomodations should be getting it sometime tomorrow, assuming Mr. Murphy doesn't tag along for the ride.
The second payment will be due about 2 months before our check-in date, so we're looking at having the payment to OIA by the first week in June.

So...for those of you who waited until the last possible minute to send in your payment...this is your official notice that Payment #2 will be due THE FIRST WEEK IN JUNE 2007. I'm not going to name names here, but Dave if you wait until the last minute again, I might have to beat you to death with your own feet.
That being said, it's great that we have our first payment in, and this means that the house is officially ours!!!! I know you're all excited like I am, I can feel it.

Can you feel it? It's getting closer with everyday! Check back here for updates and our OKI Countdown Clock!
-Eric & Jen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home